Terms and Conditions
Please read these conditions carefully before ordering any produces from the Delhi Poetry Slam online store having URL: https://delhipoetryslam.com/ You should understand that by ordering any products from the Delhi Poetry Slam store you agree to be bound by these conditions, and you are at least 18 years old.
Please note, the following Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, as required by the Web Traders Code of Practice.
We display all prices for the items, delivery, and other services clearly on the website. If, by mistake, we have underpriced an item we are not liable to sell you the item at that price (provided we have not already informed you that the item has been dispatched).
Subject to errors, all the information and prices on this website are correct at time of order. If we need to change the cost of your order, we will contact you by email to confirm that you want to continue. You can, of course, cancel the order if you wish.
No goods will be transferred until paid for in full by credit or debit card via our payment providers.
By submitting to any Delhi Poetry Slam contest, the participant agrees to the following terms and conditions:
1. The participant guarantees that all personal information provided in the form is accurate and to the best of his/ her knowledge. The work submitted is originally written.
2. If selected, the participant grants Delhi Poetry Slam the right to publish the submission in the anthology, on the website and share it via relevant social media platforms.
3. Only 46 writers will be selected for publication and receive a cash prize. If the participant is not selected, the submission fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
4. Selected writers agree to have their name, photograph, biography and relevant information shared for publicity purposes of Wingword Poetry Prize. They also understand that their submissions may be edited prior to publication.
6. Results will be announced by April 30th 2021. Participants are requested to check the website's homepage for the same.
7. The participant has read the rules of the competition thoroughly. Submissions that do not follow the guidelines will be considered ineligible.
8. By entering, the participant acknowledges that the decision made by the editors and judges for selection is final.
Fulfilment and delivery
The entry or application fee is non-refundable when entering into any of our online contests.
Fulfilment will be done within 48 hours from the time of order. You will receive the electronic products on your registered e-mail id.
If you are ordering more than one item, you should be aware that they will be delivered in one consignment and only sent when all items are available. We dispatch books via Speed Post Mail, please allow 7-10 working days for physical products.
Postage is additional for physical products, the charges are:
Within New Delhi INR 30
Outside New Delhi INR 100
We guarantee your satisfaction and will replace or refund any physical item that is damaged, within 30 days from receipt of goods. We would ask, however, that should you receive damaged goods you contact us, (email@example.com), within 24 hours of receipt of goods in order that we can deal with the problem efficiently and effectively. We will completely refund the full price of your order and delivery charge if you are not satisfied with the goods you received.
To the full extent permitted by law, you agree that neither Delhi Poetry Slam, nor its directors, partners or employees are liable for any damages arising out of use or in connection with the content, information, materials or products of this website.
We do not accept any liability for direct or indirect damages, any loss of data, income or profit or damage to property and third party claims, from the use of this site. However we do not limit our liability for death or personal injury, if it arises as a result of our negligence.
There will be no contract of any kind between you and us unless and until we actually inform you that the goods are available. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the goods to you without giving any reason. At the moment that we inform you that the goods are available (and not before), a contract will be made between you and us.
General Terms & Conditions
If any of these Terms and Conditions is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
For any complaints or feedback regarding your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to address it. For escalation, you can contact Saumya Choudhury (Managing Director) at email@example.com.
Any legal dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.