Publish Your Poem
Do you have a poem that you're dying to share with the world and want to get published? Then don't wait!
Call for submissions on topic: Loneliness
From haikus to short experimental pieces to roaming ballads, Delhi Poetry Slam accepts poetry submissions of all kinds. We welcome entries from all over India. Submitting your work to Delhi Poetry Slam is an exciting opportunity to publish your work with a reputable poetry organization and share your writing with fellow poetry lovers both near and far.
We are announcing India's leading urban poetry book series. This book series will be titled "Seamark". Each edition will contain the best contemporary poems on a particular theme.
The poems we publish are submitted by novice and published poets from around the country, and we’re inviting you to be a part of that! Whatever level you are at, we would love to receive your poetry.
Publishing Fee: INR 3000 per poem
The anthology aims to compile the best of poetry on topic "Loneliness". 150 poems will be shortlisted for publishing.
Author will receive one copy of the anthology at their home address.
- Poem must be in English.
- Poem must be an original work of the poet.
- Poem must be no longer than 40 lines.
- Poet must be aged 13 and above to send their work for publication.
- All nationalities are welcome.
- Poets can use a psuedonym instead of their real name while submitting their poem.
- Beginners are encouraged to participate.
- Copyright of the poem remains with the author.
- We charge a contribution of INR 3000 to publish your work.
- Deadline for submission is June 8th 2018.
How to Submit
Write an e-mail to email@example.com with your poem in the body of the e-mail. This e-mail must be of the following format:
Subject: Title of Your Poem
Body of E-Mail: Your Full Name/ Psuedonym
Selected Poets will receive an e-mail response from the Editor within 24 hours. You will also receive a special link to deposit the publishing fee of INR 3000 online.
We look forward to reading your poetry!