Publish Your Poetry Book
Get Published & Recognized
Have you always dreamed of publishing your very own poetry book? It is a great way to share your writing with the world and kickstart your career.
We are the pioneers of publishing poetry books in India and help authors get discovered in the field of literature.
How can I publish my poetry book?
A poetry book can show off your writing style to a large audience. It displays your best poems, offering the reader a tunnel into your imagination. You have the opportunity to showcase your creativity and talent in front of family, relatives, teachers, friends, bloggers and many others. Publishing your poetry book will give you the confidence you need as a poet and open new doors for you!
In order to publish a poetry book with Delhi Poetry Slam, you need to follow basic rules:
- The book should contain a minimum of 10 of your best poems.
- The poetry written is in English, Hindi, Punjabi, Marathi, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Kannada, Gujarati, Assamese, Khasi or any Indian regional language.
- We accept variety of poetry styles such as blank verse, ghazal, shayari, haiku, rhyme, sonnet and micropoetry.
- We follow a self-publishing model and authors are required to deposit an affordable fee for our services. Please contact us to find out the pricing structure and royalties.
- Beginners are encouraged to publish with us.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a few lines about yourself and the book you want to publish. Our Editor will respond to you within one working day and guide you about the publishing procedure.
Begin Your Journey
You can be the next published author. Take the first step to achieving your dreams! Get in touch with us today by e-mail at email@example.com