Terms & Conditions
By submitting to Beetle Magazine, the participant agrees to the following terms and conditions:
1. The participant guarantees that all personal information provided in the form is accurate and to the best of his/ her knowledge. The work submitted is originally written.
2. If selected, the participant grants Beetle Magazine the right to publish the submission in the upcoming issue, on the website and share it via relevant social media platforms.
3. Only 25 writers will be selected for publication and receive a cash prize. If the participant is not selected, the submission fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
4. We will provide editorial feedback to all participants via e-mail. Correspondence will take place after the magazine release date.
5. Selected writers agree to have their name, photograph, biography and relevant information shared for publicity purposes of Beetle Magazine. They also understand that their submissions may be edited prior to publication.
6. Beetle Magazine will be released by 15th of each month. Participants are requested to check the website's homepage for the new issue.
7. The participant has read the submission guidelines of the competition thoroughly. Submissions that do not follow the guidelines will be considered ineligible.
8. By entering, the participant acknowledges that the decision made by the editors for selection is final.
9. The entry fee is non-refundable under all circumstances.