National Story Writing Competition 2017 is a writing competition for teenagers and youth to showcase their creativity and talent, while being rewarded for it. National Story Writing Competition offers the young generation the opportunity to share their creative work and opinions on issues that affect their lives – everything from love and family to school, social issues and growing up.
We welcome everyone aged 13 to 28 years of age to participate in the competition. Prizes upto INR 1,00,000 will be awarded to anyone who can write a good story. Be a successful writer and represent the young generation of writers in India.
Watch Video of National Story Writing Competition 2017 below:
National Story Writing Competition 2017 is open to participation from anyone between the age group of 13-28. Young Writers from all 29 states and 7 union territories of India will take part in the competition.
Grand Prize: INR 25,000
2nd Prize: INR 15,000
3rd Prize: INR 10,000
4th Prize to 20th Prize: INR 2500
Book Publication of Winning Stories
Certificates of Merit Awarded to 100 Shortlisted Writers
1. Entries must be in English.
2. Participants must be between the age group of 13-28.
3. Entries must be original works of the participant.
4. Beginners and amateur writers are encouraged to participate.
5. Any style of story writing are accepted (for example- fiction, non-fiction, diary entry, autobiography, article, essay, blog).
6. Entries have to be no more than 2,500 words. There is no minimum word criteria.
7. The entry fee to participate in National Story Competition is INR 500 for one story and INR 800 for two stories. 8. Extended Deadline to submit to the competition is June 25th 2017, Midnight. 9. Each story is judged separately. An individual can enter the short story competition more than once by paying the respective fee for the number of stories.
We appreciate diversity and encourage writers to submit works of any style. The key element of judging will be creativity, individual perspective and originality.
The entry fee to participate in National Story Writing Competition 2017 is:
One Story: INR 500
Two Stories: INR 800
Pay the entry fee for the number of stories you wish to submit. Upon successful payment, you will receive an e-mail with the submission form to attach your stories online within few hours.
Give your writing the recognition it deserves, get started!
* Extended Deadline to Participate in the National Story Writing Competition is June 25th 2017, Midnight.
*Results will be announced in July 2017.